Unisex Fingerless Mittens Knit Pattern PDF Chic knits
PERFECT for Valenties Day!!!
Cable make it easy!!
Very easy Photo instructions Knitting instructions to make these cool winter accessory.
Make them for you and for boyfriend, girlfriend, sister, brother, husband or wife, ALL in ONE
Skill Level > Easy
Woman: 7.9 in (20 cm) hand circunsference.
Man: 8.3 in (21 cm) length. 9.1 in (23 cm) hand circunsference.
This PDF tutorial comes with:
- Text instructions in American knit terminology
- Photos tutorial step by step learn to make simply cable
- Permission to sell finished item while you add a link my pattern\shop
Stitches used in this tutorial:
C8F (Cable8Front , expained in detail)
materials for woman or man:
- Acrylic worsted medium weight yarn approx: pink
3.52739 oz( 100 grms ) for both mittens.
- Straight knitting needles sizes 4.5 mm (7)
Woman: 2 x 2 in (5 x 5 cm) = 10 stitches x 12 rows
Man: 2 x 2 in (5 x 5 cm) = 8 stitches x 7 rows
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
I am a Crafts Artist. I design, make and sell patterns and tutorials. I travel around the world with my computer, needle and hooks,
making this for living.
I am very Grateful :)