Basic Skills Necessary:
- Cast on
- Knit and purl
- Make cables
- Increase and decrease
- Bind off
This bag is good for any season of the year, but multiple
cable patterns, worsted weight yarn and white
color make it look cozy and wintery. Youll definitely
get noticed with a bag like this.
10 cm (4) x 10 cm (4) = 17 stitches and 24 rows in stockinette stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Height (excluding shoulder strap) 30 cm (11¾); Width 32 cm (12½); Depth 7 cm (2¾); Shoulder strap 73 cm (29).
- 5 balls of Knitca Woolly Warmth yarn, 100% pure wool, 50g /1.7oz, 100m / 110yds., color #0001 White
- Straight knitting needles size 4mm (US size 6)
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- 1 zipper 35 cm (13¾) long
- 2 x 40mm loops for connecting shoulder strap to the bag.
- 50 cm (20) of printed cotton fabric (width 90 cm (35½)) for lining (optional).
- Wool needle and sewing needle for finishing