This is a great beginner project because it's made up of 3 rectangles. Depending on which closure you choose (there are 3), you can get away with only knowing how to knit & purl! You can also make all the errors of a novice knitter - wonky cast ons & cast offs, wobbly stitches, etc. - and you can hide them (& your ends) away in the seams. :)
For more experienced knitters, this is a great, practical little pattern to use up leftover sock yarn.
What might you keep in your pouch?
* Attach it to your laptop bag's strap & keep a USB stick, internet dongle, or other small accessories in it.
* Put your knitting notions in it & toss it in your WIP bag.
* Put your MP3 player in it & go out for a jog!
* Put a few notes in it & go out dancing.
* Slide it onto your guitar's headstock to keep your picks.
30 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in stocking stitch
But don't worry if you can't get gauge, the pattern gives you directions to help you work to the right size!
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
I learnt to knit over 8 years ago by watching videos on the internet. Now I design for a living. So go on, give it a go! :)