Basic Skills Necessary:
- read lace charts
- pick up stitches
Based on a garment from the portrait of Alexandra Amalie von Bayern by Joseph Karl Stieler, this combination of a shrug and a shawl features a lovely lace pattern and short, ruffled sleeves to hold the piece in place when worn.
Lovely, and warm - like Amalie!
16 sts x 24 rows in St st in yarn A
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- S-M / L-XL, or finished bust: 31 (37) '' / 79.5 (94.9) cm
- 1 Ball Artyarns Ultramerino 6 (274yds /250m; 3.5oz /100gr) per ball, White (yarn A)
- 3 balls Artyarns Beaded Mohair, (170yds /155m; 1.75oz /50gr) White (yarn B)
- Artyarns Mokubu Stitch Warpless Ribbon, Ecru & Black, 48" / 125cm (yarn C)
- US #7 / 4.5mm needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
You Will Also Need:
- waste yarn (smooth texture & contrasting color)
- safety pin
- size G/4mm crochet hook for button loops