You will learn how to make an original heart pendant with three small garnet drops, or any other gemstone of your liking.
Why not try deep blue drops so you'll make a royal bleeding heart pendant!
28 photos will guide you through the tutorial.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- depends on the size of the focal bead
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- 15 cm (5.9") of GA 28 (0.3mm) silver wire
- 17 cm (6.7") of GA 20(0.3mm) silver wire (round or square)
- 3 small garnet drops (about 0.6 cm = 0.2" long)
- 1 big "heart" bead with a hole (3 cm = 1.2" high)
- felt tip pen
- long nose pliers
- nylon jaw pliers
- round nose pliers (circumference at the base should be about 2.6 cm = 1")
- bent nose pliers
- flush cutters