from Debger Designs
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Awesome Crafty Flowers, fun, funky, versatile and just plain cool, sure to make you next crafty project loads more exciting.
They beaded using beautiful SuperDuo Twin seed beads, Miyuki seed beads size 11 and 8, 4mm Pearls or Crystals or Glass beads.
I give detailed photo's and written instruction on how to weave:
(1) The basic Crafty Flower and the two Crafty Flower variations.
(2) How to add the Crafty Flower to a hair clip.
(3)How to create a gorgeous Crafty Flower rings.
(4) Other fun and creative ideas for the Crafty Flower.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. The bead numbers, colors, and materials needed to weave the Crafty Flowers.
2. Detailed photo instructions and written instructions to weave the Crafty Flowers.
3. Photo's of the completed Crafty Flowers and creative ideas.
All files, graphics, patterns, instructions are DebgerDesigns. Purchase of a pattern entitles you to print one copy for yourself, not for others.
Permissions: You are welcome to sell any items you make from my beading patterns you have purchased.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Hi, my name is Debbie, owner of DebgerDesigns. Welcome to my store of classic, feminine, stylish bead weaving jewelry patterns and tutorials.