from Delicate Sparkles
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
This beautiful daisy necklace is one of my favourites. Simple to make and comfortable to wear, The daisy itself would make a fabulous focal for a cuff, or a pretty brooch.
The 6 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Shopping list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* You will need to know the basics of even-count peyote as the tutorial does not include stitch instructions.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual necklace.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the pattern, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* You are purchasing the pattern only. All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).