This beautiful daisy necklace is one of my favourites. Simple to make and comfortable to wear, The daisy itself would make a fabulous focal for a cuff, or a pretty brooch.
The 6 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Shopping list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* You will need to know the basics of even-count peyote as the tutorial does not include stitch instructions.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual necklace.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the pattern, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* You are purchasing the pattern only. All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).