Basic Skills Necessary:
- Handle the wire, no special skills required
I simply wanted to make some fowers as earrings. And here they are, looking like tulips, to me.
In this tutorial you will learn how to make a beautiful and simple pair of earrings in no more than 20 minutes, even for a beginner. No extra skills are needed, just grab the wire and show it who's the boss! There are many variations that can be made using this design; it's up to you to explore them. This design, the way is presented here can be used in earrings, as pendants or why not, as charms on bracelets.
52 clear pictures spread along 16 pages within 22 main steps will make instructions very easy to follow.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 2-2.5 in width
- 4 cm long, together with the ear wire
- MATERIAL LIST: 2 headpins; ear wires; 2 spheres (12 mm these ones); about 50 cm of 0.6 mm silver plated wire
- TOOL LIST: round nose pliers: flat nose pliers: wire cutter
- ALTERNATIVE MATERIALS: One can use any sphere wanted, any colored bead. Also, any size of the bead, as long as you keep proportion with the wire (add some more wire for larger beads/spheres). The silver plated wire can also be replaced with copper one, sterling silver or any other wire at hand. Try to keep the same size of the wire, to can easily work with, to let you bend it the way you want
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- round nose pliers
- flat nose pliers
- wire cutter