Basic Skills Necessary:
- make loops with wire
- you should know how to use pliers
In this tutorial, you will learn how to make earrings with gemstone chips. This is a very fast and inexpensive way to create a whole collection of earrings ready to match all your outfits!
This pdf includes more than 35 photos and drawings to help you visualize each step.
However make sure you do know how to form wire loops.
Have fun and be creative!
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- 60cm (23.6") GA 24 (0.5mm) silver wire
- gemstone chips (3 different colours)
- 6 small round "silver" beads
- 6 fine "silver" tube 15 mm long (0.6")
- 2 earring hooks
- 4 FLAT "silver" connectors with 3 holes
- 2 "silver" rondelle beads with a large hole (1.5 mm = 0.06" min.)
- flush cutters
- long nose pliers
- nylon jaw pliers
- round nose pliers