from Delicate Sparkles
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
A tutorial showing you all you need to know to make this beautiful Abanico Brooch using bead embroidery. Including a new technique that I invented for using dagger beads in the piece rather than just in fringing.
The 15 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* You are purchasing the tutorial from which you can make the brooch, not the actual brooch. The brooches pictured are an example of what you could make.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the pattern, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).