PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Create a peyote cuff bracelet with oriental paisley pattern in spring-summer bright suggested colors (or any other color you wish). Woven in 2-drop peyote stitch beading technique with size 11/0 cylinder (Delica) seed beads, this bracelet work up rather fast.
In the PDF file of this pattern you will find:
- Images of the finished sample bracelet I created for testing the pattern
- A list of beads color, number (Miyuki) and approximate quantities
- Information about thread and clasp options, including some images
- 2 full colored graphs - large and small - of bead chart and legend
- Large colored bead chart graph of the basic motif
- A full word chart
- The file does not include specific instructions for the basics of techniques, but the instructions and illustrations in the tutorial are very detailed, so that even a beginner can work by it.
- The instructions are written in English.
- You will need a PDF reader (such as Adobe) in order to be able to read the file.
More of my beading patterns and tutorials can be found in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SmadarsTreasure?ref=si_shop
Creativity has always been what really makes me feel "alive"... I love painting, sculpting, knitting, scrapbooking....But what I love the most is beading! I am a self-taught jewelry designer and beadweaver and I have been creating my own designs for a few years now.