from Delicate Sparkles
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
The classic harlequin pattern in red, blue, yellow and green. It can easily be adapted to any colours - I have also made this in metallic and pastel colours, the pastel one also has a 3D row achieved by 'stitching-in-the-ditch' over the top of the centre row of diamonds after it was attached to the cuff blank.
The 11 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Shopping list
* Bead legend
* Bead pattern
* Bead graph
* Word chart
* Step-by-step assembly instructions
* You will need to know the basics of odd-count peyote as the tutorial does not include stitch instructions.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual cuff.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the pattern, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* You are purchasing the pattern only. All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).