The classic harlequin pattern in red, blue, yellow and green. It can easily be adapted to any colours - I have also made this in metallic and pastel colours, the pastel one also has a 3D row achieved by 'stitching-in-the-ditch' over the top of the centre row of diamonds after it was attached to the cuff blank.
The 11 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Shopping list
* Bead legend
* Bead pattern
* Bead graph
* Word chart
* Step-by-step assembly instructions
* You will need to know the basics of odd-count peyote as the tutorial does not include stitch instructions.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual cuff.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the pattern, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* You are purchasing the pattern only. All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).