The Plaid Christmas Embroidery Pattern will add rustic woodland charm to your winter/ holiday decor and stitched projects. This easy-to-follow pattern will help you to make three fun, beginner-friendly embroidery designs that are perfect for wall-hangings, sewn holiday decorations, framed art, and much more.
This detailed, 32 page pattern includes complete instructions for making three unique winter/ holiday-themed embroidery designs each in two sizes: a generous 12 in x 8 in "banner" size as well as a smaller 9 in x 5 in "full-page" size. Choose the design and message (either Plaid Tidings, Merry Christmas, or Noel) that works best for your project, or stitch them all up, it's your choice!
Included with this pattern are over 8 pages of additional detailed resources and guides--including a fully illustrated stitch library--making this pattern perfect for beginners. Advanced stitchers will love customizing these easy to modify designs by changing up the color scheme and using favorite stitches to make something completely new.
Good to Know:
- Pattern contains three unique embroidery designs. Choose between Plaid TIdings, Merry Christmas, or Noel.
- Each design comes with a extra-large, full-scale pattern (approx. 12" x 8") as well as a 75% scale full-page size for smaller projects. Pick the scale that fits your individual project.
- Embroidery patterns can also be custom scaled, using your print settings, to fit any size project.
- Each design also includes reverse images in both scales for ease of transfer.
- Detailed color and stitch guides included, along with a fully illustrated library of suggested embroidery stitches.
- As written, the pattern uses only 10 colors and 5 stitches making it a great project for a beginning stitcher.
- Plus lots more tips and ideas included throughout.
Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced Beginner
Designed by Jenelle Clark for Echinops & Aster Patterns (c) 2012 All Rights Reserved
This pattern is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you would like to make items from this pattern to sell, please contact me for more information. Thanks!
This is a PRINTABLE PDF PATTERN that will be e-mailed to you upon transaction completion. You will need Adobe Reader and a printer to use this pattern.
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
I'm a creative gal with a passion for all things stitchy and quilty. I especially love to hand sew (EEP), embroider, and make pieced quilts with a modern feel.
I started Echinops & Aster Patterns to provide unique, fun to make projects for stitchers and quilters alike. Let's make something handmade!