I'm on a mission to teach people to sew, quilt, and embroider. I design patterns especially for beginners and I never release a pattern until I have videos teaching you every skill you'll need to ...
I'm on a mission to teach people to sew, quilt, and embroider. I design patterns especially for beginners and I never release a pattern until I have videos teaching you every skill you'll need to complete the project. You can find out more about me on my blog, ShinyHappyWorld.com.View all patterns by designer (160) »
Meet the monsters! These little guys are SUPER easy to stitch up - and you can put them just about anywhere.
In the second picture I show three of my favorites stitched along the bottom of a zippered pouch. In the third I show the same three made of paper and glued on a card.
Need some more ideas?
* Embroider the design as-is and make a pillow, a tote bag, or a quilt block.
* Choose your favorite monster and enlarge it to fit on a T-shirt.
* Stitch a row of monsters across the bottom of a hand towel.
* Or how about one giant one at the base of a bath towel?
* I might make a strip of them along the edge of a scarf.
* What about one peeking up from a cuff in a pair of pants?
* Oooh! Or one peeking out of a pocket?! My daughter would like that idea.
The possibilities are endless!
You'll receive a full-sized (7 1/2 inch square) pattern for tracing, a reversed pattern for use with iron-on transfer tools, and a complete color and stitch guide. The pattern uses just a few easy stitches and includes links to videos showing you how to do them!