After receiving requests for a design similar to the one I used for my Subway Art-Inspired Mug Rug tutorial, I took to creating this general Coffee/Morning inspired design for use with my tutorial in place of the personalized version (shown in the tutorial).
The measurements of this design make it ideal for the 3 x 5 inch fabric piece called for in the tutorial, but you can get creative and stitch this trendy Subway art on Tote Bags and Travel Mug Inserts, or as a framed piece for gifting to a coffee-loving friend!
Be sure to visit my website for the Subway Art Mug Rug tutorial and also share your completed projects with me!
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- PayPal is the accepted form of payment. (You do not have to be a member to pay by Credit Card through PayPal)
- Upon checkout, leave a "message to seller" stating the design Format you require. *I must know what format your machine accepts so that I may forward the correct file to you*
- Your design will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.
- I make no guarantees to the quality of this design should you resize or edit it in any way. I do not recommend doing so.
- Due to the digital nature of this purchase, there will be no refunds offered once the design is emailed to you.
- I encourage you to stitch this design onto items for gifting and/or for sale in your handmade shop. However, the transfer, sharing or selling of the digital file for this design is strongly discouraged. Thank you for understanding and respecting the time and effort I put into this product.
I am self-taught in sewing and handbag design. My fabric and handbag obsession/addiction began in March of 2008. I also enjoy creative and funky machine embroidery! I started my own handmade ...
I am self-taught in sewing and handbag design. My fabric and handbag obsession/addiction began in March of 2008. I also enjoy creative and funky machine embroidery! I started my own handmade business in Sept 2010, SoChick! Handbags & Embroidery... I love my job! I love focusing on fresh & fun fabrics paired with timeless styles & design, I call it "Everyday Chic for Everyday Chicks!".
I love creating sewing patterns that encourage "Everyday Chicks", like myself, to create beautiful things from fabric and their own two hands... and sewing machine!
Visit my blog: www.SoChickHandbags.com
Or my Fabric Shoppe: www.sochickhandbags.etsy.com