Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet ...
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet patterns. :)
Awwww, look at this lovely tiger! Isn't he cute? Now you can make your very own tiger friend with this easy to follow and very clear crochet pattern. ^^
This tiger is perfect for cuddling, he's a big friend for everyone with his large white snout and lots of pretty black tiger stripes. As any tiger, this one also has claws, but of course they're very cute. He won't bite, don't worry. :)
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the amigurumi to be the same size as pictured.
- Light worsted weight yarn: orange, dark orange, black, white, green, brown
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- The ability to change colours
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- Very very basic embroidery skills
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: easy-medium. The crochet part isn't difficult at all, but it includes quite some sewing. (All stripes are sewn on separately.)
4.0mm crochet needle