Basic Skills Necessary:
- Making Trevor involves both knitting and crochet.
- The knitting is done in the round, with the stitches knit, lifted increases, slip stitch over and knit 2 together.
- The crochet stitches used are chain, single crochet and slip stitch.
The PDF pattern includes many pictures and easy to follow, row-for-row instructions for how to make a sweet little hedgehog called Trevor.
28 stitches and 36 rows = 10x10 cm / 4x4" in stockinette
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- double-pointed knitting needles (3.5 mm - US 4 - UK 9 recommended)
- crochet hook (3 mm - US D - UK 11 recommended)
- yarn suitable for your needles (beige, brown and a little bit of black for his features)
- embroidery needle