Are you taco to me?
Create your own crochet tacos with this very clear and easy to follow crochet pattern! ^^
This pattern guides you in making two tacos, a large one and a small one. The large one measures around 6" / 15cm in width when made with a 4.0mm crochet needle.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle.
- Light worsted weight yarn: brown, red, light brown, green, yellow
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: easy.
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)