Basic Skills Necessary:
- Chain stitch (ch). Slip stitch (sl st). Single crochet (sc).Double crochet (dc).
Any little girl would love to have one of these sparkle flower fairy wands. Each flower is made with two strands of yarn. The ends left at the beginning and end of the flower form fairy wand tails. A pencil or a painted dowel forms the stem and two flowers glued back to back form the top of the wand.
US crochet terminology
Gauge is not critical for this project
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Each flower is approximately 2-3/8" across and each wand is approximately 11" high.
- Lion Brand Bonbon Yarn - 14 yards per flower: 2 yards each of two different shades of green for each center, 5 yards each of two desired shades for petals.
- Crochet hook size G-6 (4mm)
- Tape measure
- Hand saw
- Craft paint of color to match yarn
- Craft glue
- 1/4" wood dowel or pencil
14 yards of Sport weight
Lion Brand Bonbon