Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet ...
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet patterns. :)
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" a Mad Hatter once asked. I haven't the slightest idea either, but what I do know is that you can now make this awesome raven yourself with this very clear and easy to follow crochet pattern. ^^
The raven will become quite big when made with a 4.0mm crochet needle, the one in the pictures is about 12"-13"/30-33cm tall.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the amigurumi to be the same size as pictured.
- Light worsted weight yarn: light grey, dark grey, black, yellow
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
- Half double crochet (UK: half treble crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
The pattern is written in English using US crochet terminology. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there's an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: advanced beginner.
4.0mm crochet needle