Crochet pattern for 7 little animals: a cat, piggy, bear, ducky, frog, puppy and bunny.
For materials you can use:
1) No 2 yarn (Sport, Baby). I used Catania from Schachenmayr SMC (white, black, green, brown, pink, dark, pink, red, peach and yellow).
2) 3.00 mm hook
3) Black and white embroidery floss
4) Polyester fiberfill
5) 6 pairs of 6mm safety eyes or other eyes as desired
6) 3 white 7mm buttons for cat eyes and pig snout
7) 2 black 5mm beads for frog's eyes
8) Tapestry needle
9) Sewing needle and thread for attaching cat eyes
(These materials are not included).
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Hi, My name is Sayjai. I like making crafts and cooking. My favorite craft is crocheting. I've been crocheting for over 30 years. I am a mommy of two little children(boy 8 years and girl 6 years).They are always inspiring me to create new toys