Crochet pattern for 7 little animals: a cat, piggy, bear, ducky, frog, puppy and bunny.
For materials you can use:
1) No 2 yarn (Sport, Baby). I used Catania from Schachenmayr SMC (white, black, green, brown, pink, dark, pink, red, peach and yellow).
2) 3.00 mm hook
3) Black and white embroidery floss
4) Polyester fiberfill
5) 6 pairs of 6mm safety eyes or other eyes as desired
6) 3 white 7mm buttons for cat eyes and pig snout
7) 2 black 5mm beads for frog's eyes
8) Tapestry needle
9) Sewing needle and thread for attaching cat eyes
(These materials are not included).
Hi, My name is Sayjai. I like making crafts and cooking. My favorite craft is crocheting. I've been crocheting for over 30 years. I am a mommy of two little children(boy 8 years and girl 6 years).They are always inspiring me to create new toys