Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet ...
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet patterns. :)
It's Monsieur crevisse over here, Mister Lobster, cooking you a delicious meal right from his Parisian kitchen! Monsieur is a real Frenchman, he likes the good life with some good food and of course, as you can see in the pictures... French fries!
Now you can make your own Monsieur the Lobster Chef with this clear and easy to follow crochet pattern! Who doesn't want that?? Isn't he adorable? :D
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the lobster to be the same size as pictured (around 8 inch / 20 centimetres tall)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- The ability to change colours
- Magic ring
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- Very basic sewing skills, just to put the lobster together.
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: medium.
4.0mm crochet needle