This listing is for a vey clear and easy to follow crochet pattern of a hot air balloon! ^^ Travel through the skies on your own adventure with your very own handmade balloon, it's so much fun!
This balloon makes a great decoration in any kid's bedroom, just attach it to the ceiling and watch it hanging there in the evening sun... The balloon is very easy to make, this pattern is very suitable for beginners. :)
This pattern also includes the dark blue net which is used to hang the balloon in the air.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the amigurumi to be the same size as pictured (around 5" in length)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: easy.
4.0mm crochet needle
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)