Hamburger hamburger hamburger!! Who doesn't want a very nice crochet hamburger? :)
Now you can make your own using this very easy to follow and clear crochet pattern. ^^
The hamburger set comes with different toppings and shows you how to make your very own customized hamburger. Combine the different ingredients you can crochet to make various dishes, like a cheeseburger. ^^
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle.
- Light worsted weight yarn: brown, red, light brown, green, yellow, dark green, white, dark brown.
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
- The ability to change colours
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: easy.
4.0mm crochet needle
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)