PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
The Funky Guys crochet pattern uses US crochet terms. It is 9 pages long with very detailed instructions and 26 photos to help you make these little dolls.
Materials to use:
- 3.25 mm hook (US = D, UK = 10)
- 4 ply yarn (yellow, purple, cream, brown, blue, lime green, green, black, red, light blue, orange)
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester fiberfill
- Twelve 4 mm black beads for eyes or other eyes as desired
- Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes
- Small fancy buttons or beads for decorating (these are optional)
Thank you for looking. :)
~ Sayjai ~
K and J Dolls
Hi, My name is Sayjai. I like making crafts and cooking. My favorite craft is crocheting. I've been crocheting for over 30 years. I am a mommy of two little children(boy 8 years and girl 6 years).They are always inspiring me to create new toys