PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
A pattern for all four seasons. The Green Bird is for the spring. She comes with a pattern for little easter eggs. The Blue Bird is for the Summer and has a pattern for colorful flowers. The Orange Bird stands for Autumn and has a delicious candy corn pattern. The White Bird is for the winter. She comes with a cute Santa Hat and Christmas Tree.
This crochet pattern is written in English (using US crochet terms). It is 13 pages long with very detailed instructions and 31 photos to help you make these little Amigurumi birds.
For materials you can use:
1) 3.00 mm hook
2) 4 ply yarn
3) Red embroidery floss
4) 10 mm Bells
5) Polyester fiberfill
6) Black 5 mm buttons for eyes or other eyes as desired
7) Tapestry needle
8) Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes
9) Brown Chenilles Stems (a.k.a. Pipe Cleaners) for flower stems
10) Tiny Flower Pots, Foam and Glue
- Birds: green, white, orange, blue
- Eggs: blue, pink, yellow, green
- Flowers: blue, pink, yellow, green, brown
- Candy Corn: white, yellow, orange
- Christmas Tree: green
- Christmas Hat: red, green
Hi, My name is Sayjai. I like making crafts and cooking. My favorite craft is crocheting. I've been crocheting for over 30 years. I am a mommy of two little children(boy 8 years and girl 6 years).They are always inspiring me to create new toys