Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet ...
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet patterns. :)
What's that sound? Look, it's a flying saucer!
You're not going loopy, you have just seen an actual flying saucer! Yep, those aliens over there are the proof for extraterrestrial life.
Now everyone can crochet their very own flying saucer and aliens with this very clear and easy to follow crochet pattern! ^^
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the flying saucer to be the same size as pictured (around 7" in length)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- The ability to change colours
The pattern is written using USA and UK crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: easy. ^^ You don't even need sewing skills to make the aliens.
4.0mm crochet needle