Basic Skills Necessary:
- How to join at the end of each round (tutorial included in pattern)
- Basic sewing ability
- How to make chains, slip stitches, single crochet, increases and decreases, double crochet, half double crochet.
Make your own Flareon! The cutest of all the eeveelutions from Kanto ever <3
More eeveelutions coming soon!
This pattern was written using American crochet terms.
This pattern is completed with over 20 pictures and lots of explanations, including a photo tutorial for making the eyes and a guide to sewing! It also has quick tutorial about and joined rounds!
If you have any questions/comments/concerns about this pattern, feel free to contact me.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- With a 3.0m mm hook and DK yarn the size is about 25cm tall (9.8 inches) and 27cm (11 inches) long. Different sizes may happen by using different hooks and yarns.
- Burnt orange and yellow acrylic DK yarn.
- Stuffing (polyfill)
- Black felt
- White acrylic fabric paint
You Will Also Need:
- 3.00 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Wire pet brush (can be found in any pet store)
200 yards of DK weight