PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
The Easter Bears pattern is written in English (using US crochet terms). It has 12 pages with detailed instructions and 21 images to help you make the bears.
Crochet skill level: Intermediate (requires knowledge of basic crochet terms)
For materials I used:
1) 3.25 mm hook (US: D, UK: 10 )
2) 4 mm hook (US: G, UK: 8 ) for making Basket
3) 4 ply yarn (brown, light pink, pink/white random, white, cream, red)
4) Polyester fiberfill
5) 4 Black 8 mm buttons for eyes or other eyes as desired
6) Tapestry needle
7) Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes
8) Black embroidery floss
The pattern does not include diagrams or charts. The free patterns on my blog are written in the same style.
Thank you for looking. :)
~ Sayjai ~
K and J Dolls
Hi, My name is Sayjai. I like making crafts and cooking. My favorite craft is crocheting. I've been crocheting for over 30 years. I am a mommy of two little children(boy 8 years and girl 6 years).They are always inspiring me to create new toys