PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
This crochet pattern is written in English (using US crochet terms). It is 14 pages long with very detailed instructions and 43 images to help you make the Fairy, Daffodils and Watering Can.
Materials (not included):
1) 3.25 mm hook (US = D, UK = 10)
2) 5 mm hook (US = H. UK = 6) for watering can
3) 4 ply yarn (light yellow, dark yellow, cream, green and red)
4) Chunky yarn (green for watering can)
5) Tapestry needle
6) Two Black 4 mm beads for eyes or other eyes as desired
7) Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes
8) Polyester fiberfill
9) Iron wire for the stem of Daffodil (5"/13 cm for one flower stem. You can use any length.)
10) Pliers for cutting and bending the wire
11) All purpose glue for the stem
The pattern does not include diagrams or charts. The free patterns on my blog are written in the same style.
Thank you for looking. :)
~ Sayjai ~
K and J Dolls
Gauge: 3.25 mm hook size: 7 sc = 1 inch,
8 rows = 1 inch
5 mm hook size: 4 sc = 1 inch,
5 rows = 1 inch
(1 inch is 2.56 cm)
Hi, My name is Sayjai. I like making crafts and cooking. My favorite craft is crocheting. I've been crocheting for over 30 years. I am a mommy of two little children(boy 8 years and girl 6 years).They are always inspiring me to create new toys