This is a .pdf crochet pattern.
This is one of my favorite animals and now I made a crochet version. He absolutely resembles a real squirrel a lot, but he's also a playful doll. With his fluffy ears and tail he's a real red squirrel character.
The pattern is easy and quick to crochet. It's written in standard American crochet terms.
The pattern is for personal use only, so for yourself or as a gifts etc. I'm not okay with selling dolls made with my patterns.
The crochet pattern contains:
- An intro with useful info.
- List of materials, tools and accessories needed.
- Brand and colour numbers of the needed yarn.
- A clear description of how to crochet and assemble the animal.
- Pictures to help getting everything right.
Gauge is unimportant for this pattern. If the pieces are crocheted tightly enough, they will not gape visibly when stuffed. You can make a little test swap to be sure.
I am a Dutch illustrator and crochet character designer. My crochet animals usually have a woolly and natural look. For each project my goal is to create a playful doll with his own character.
I work as a professional artist, based in the Netherlands.