PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
"Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon, you come and go, you come and go" Boy George once sang. But this chameleon ain't going nowhere once he's met you! ^^
Now you can make you own very fancy chameleon with this very clear and easy to follow crochet pattern. :)
When made with a 4.0mm crochet needle, this chameleon will become approx. 25cm in lenght (which is about 10").
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle
- Worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- Double crochets (UK: treble crochet)
- The ability to skip stitches, and to pick up stitches from previous rows
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: medium.
4.0mm crochet needle
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)