Bunny Huggy Blanket

from Teri Crews Designs

Add your comment:

Sunshiney-Day1 on craftsy.com
Sunshiney-Day1  August 5, 2014 1:29 PM

This pattern includes pattern for bunny as well as blanket? It is so-o-o cute!

Nana.Kay on craftsy.com
Nana.Kay  May 25, 2013 8:13 PM

How sweet! I'm going to HAVE to get your pattern & make this. What a great baby shower gift!

Crews on craftsy.com
Crews  April 19, 2013 6:20 AM

Thank you so much for your nice comment. I have done this blanket in turquoise with a cream trim and it turned out really cute, but I love turquoise so maybe it was just me. Happy crocheting.

breezybev218031 on craftsy.com
breezybev218031  April 12, 2013 9:03 PM

Both the blanket and the rabbit are just adorable! I love them and the pink just adds to it. For Katherine II think this would also look gorgeous in a light turquoise, yellow or even do the blanket in a multi-color yarn and the rabbit one of those colors. Great patterns!

Katherine Meals on craftsy.com
Katherine Meals  March 27, 2013 0:40 AM

That is just one of the most adorable patterns! I don't think that I have ever seen a combination animal and blanket pattern so cute! I must make it for some of my family....nieces. It is so cute in pink, but what other colors could it be just as cute in? I have five nieces, and already have two pink teddy bears for some of them. I cannot believe it, it is so cute! I don't see that face as a frown, just a natural look that is the way they look...and peaceful! Anyone could put the mouth that they want on it anyway. Thanks for creating it! What a comfort that could be to a crying child! Kathy

Katherine Meals on craftsy.com
Katherine Meals  March 27, 2013 0:51 AM

In my comment above, I forgot to mention my niece who is in Junior High! I am so sorry, Emillie! I just forgot because she is a little older and I was thinking of making this gift for the younger ones. I hope that I can come up with something that will please my older niece! I know that they are pretty particular at that time in their lives! If anyone has any ideas, please let me know, O.K.? Thanks!

EchoLin161286296 on craftsy.com
EchoLin161286296  February 27, 2013 2:33 AM

the rabbit seems unhappy,

Mary Sokolowski on craftsy.com
Mary Sokolowski  February 27, 2013 6:06 PM

I can fix that.

missmoons1043730 on craftsy.com
missmoons1043730  October 9, 2013 11:49 AM

only have to alter the mouth to go up sorted lol

dianelangan on craftsy.com
dianelangan  February 8, 2013 8:35 PM

This is adorable. Great gift idea too.

Bunny Huggy Blanket Pattern