Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet ...
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet patterns. :)
This listing is for a vey clear and easy to follow crochet pattern of a lighthouse and a little boat! ^^
Now you can make your own lighthouse, a very nice decoration in a nautical themed children's bedroom or use it as a toy additional to your kids' boat collection. :)
Did you ever dream of becoming a sailor? Or a fisherman? Or something else on a boat? Now you can relive your dreams and make one of these very cute little boats yourself with this clear and easy to follow crochet pattern. ^^
Do you want to purchase these patterns separately?
You can find the boat over here:
And the lighthouse over here:
.... --> or have a look at the other patterns in my Craftsy store!
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the amigurumi to be the same size as pictured (about 8" in height for the lighthouse, and 6" in length for the boat.)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Half double crochet (UK: half treble crochet)
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- The ability to change colours
- Crocheting through the front or back loop only
The pattern is written in English using US crochet terminology. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there's an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: advanced beginner.