This cute little wolf has jointed arms, legs, and tail!
- Written instructions.
- Photo tutorial for magic ring & color changes.
- Some photos to help you along the way.
PDF has 19 pages.
-Crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, increasing, decreasing, and slip stitch.
- Color changes.
- Installing joints.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- This wolf stands about 8" (14cm) tall and 5" (21.5cm) wide from ear to ear. The tail is about 4.5" (15cm) long and 2.5" (6.3cm) wide. Results will vary depending on your tension and your yarn & hook choice.
- G/4.5mm hook
- Worsted weight yarn in gray and white.
- Black embroidery thread.
- Pair of 15mm safety eyes
- Five 15mm safety eyes (or doll joints)
- Yarn needle
- Embroidery needle
Craft Smart Value Solids
Read blog or news article about this pattern »