Basic Skills Necessary:
- You should already know how to make single crochet and how to work in back loop.
I was inspired by the typical house of Apulia, a region of Southern Italy, where I live.
This funny construction is called "trullo", and I have made this kawaii and coloured version.
The Apulia region is sunny and the sky is so blue... so, this is a smiling souvenir for you! ;)
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- My amigurumis are approximately 5,5 cm tall.
- For this pattern I've used cotton yarn n.5, but you can choose the weight of yarn/wool that you like and work with the size of hook that you prefer.
- Balls yarn: white and any color you like for the roof.
- Crochet hook (size depends from the type of yarn you use).
- fiber fill
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- safety eyes (I have used 5,00 mm size).