Basic Skills Necessary:
- Working in rounds
- The following crochet stitches: ch, sl st, sc, dc
- Magic ring (instructions for this are included with the pattern, also known as adjustable ring)
Airships... blimps... zeppelins.... dirigibles...
However you care to travel, explore the skies!
This pattern is written in English and all needle sizes, abbreviations, etc. are American. Contains 10 fully-illustrated pages with large, easy-to-read text and lots of photos, diagrams and charts to accompany the written instructions.
5 stitches and 5 rows = 1 inch in single crochet
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished airship is about 6 inches long and 3.25 inches wide.
- Cream Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Almond
- Yellow Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Maize
- Brown Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Hazelnut
- US Size E crochet hook
- Tapestry needle (for weaving in yarn ends)
- Stuffing (polyester fiberfill or your preferred stuffing material)
200 yards of Worsted weight
Lion Brand Cotton-Ease
Read blog or news article about this pattern »