Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
037 Dog Lucky Borisenko
from Little Owl's Hut
Basic Skills Necessary:
- SC, INC, DEC, SL ST, basic sewing
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished size approx. 7.5 cm (3 inches) high.
- 2 colors of any yarn you like (a bit fluffy). I used ANGORA RAM (60% acrylic, 40% mohair ? 500 m ? 100 g) in white and brown.
- Smooth yarn leftovers: black for the nose and pink for the tongue. I used Iris.
- Hook matching the yarn. I used 1.25 mm (US steel hook - 10; UK Steel hook - 5.5) for toy and 1 mm (US steel hook - 12; UK Steel hook - 6.5) for the nose and the tongue.
- Black beads 4 mm.
- Small piece of white felt for eyes and pink felt for the tongue (optional). Crochet instructions are also given.
- Sewing needle with big eye (for sewing parts).
- Sewing thread of matching colors.
- Tapestry needle for tightening.
- For tinting (optional): Paint (if you know how to use it) or Eyeshadow. I used brown Eyeshadow. You may also use pencils. If you use pencils you also need a piece of sand paper and paintbrush.
- Wooden stick for stuffing hard-to-get-to places (you can use orange sticks for manicure).
- Velcro or brush for combing the toy.