Add your comment:

Seako on craftsy.com
Seako  April 2, 2014 1:20 PM

Am i missing something? I keep making shell rows. Rows one and 2 but the rows that show a straight even stitch i cannot find. It does not look like the pattern. I am new to crocheting so maybe i am doing this wrong? Please, help!

tnb422 on craftsy.com
tnb422  December 2, 2013 9:21 PM

Hello! Sorry for the silly question, but does 4 ply mean worsted weight or something else? Just want to double check before I start. Thanks!

HanJan Crochet on craftsy.com
HanJan Crochet  December 15, 2013 10:36 AM

Hi there, thanks for your message - 4ply means fingering weight yarn so that the blanket is lovely and light and soft when finished. You can use worsted weight if you like, you will just need to use a larger hook and will end up with a slightly bigger blanket. Hope that helps and that you enjoy making it! Best wishes, Hannah

tnb422 on craftsy.com
tnb422  December 17, 2013 9:29 PM

Thanks for the help! I'm loving the outcome so far :)

jacquelin1536801 on craftsy.com
jacquelin1536801  September 4, 2013 9:55 AM

I love this pattern, but I can't get past the row of 65. Each time I try, I end up with too few stitches to do "1dc in each of next 5sc: repeat from * ending with 1dc in each of the last 2sc." Can you help? Perhaps the PDF is faulty?

HanJan Crochet on craftsy.com
HanJan Crochet  September 6, 2013 10:18 AM

Hi there, thanks for your message. I think I see where it is going wrong. You need to end the row with 1dc in the last 2sc after you miss 3dc and leave out the 1dc in the 5dc as the pattern has been before. This gives you a smaller version of the zigzag to turn with. Hope this helps, best wishes Hannah from HanJan

1REFine on craftsy.com
1REFine  August 13, 2013 7:08 AM

Could you please clarify if there are panels that are sewn together to complete this blanket or is it crocheted as one continuous piece?

HanJan Crochet on craftsy.com
HanJan Crochet  August 16, 2013 0:55 AM

Thanks for your message - it is made up of panels that are then crocheted together to make a textured seam. Hope that helps.

1REFine on craftsy.com
1REFine  September 3, 2013 5:35 AM

Thank-you for clarifying.

Nanadede53 on craftsy.com
Nanadede53  May 7, 2013 6:16 PM

This is beautiful. I have it saved on my wish list and will definately be making it ... Not in the baby size either...

Tricotin Tricotan on craftsy.com
Tricotin Tricotan  May 1, 2013 11:54 AM

I have a little problem with the US pattern. Even if I've tried to follow all the instructions carefully I still have problems finishing the first row... because if I follow the instructions, the next row just doesn't fit.
Maybe it's my faut, well, definitely it MUST be my fault, but anyway, Could you please check if there are any missing chain at the end of the first row in central panel?
Thank you very very much.
Diana

Tricotin Tricotan on craftsy.com
Tricotin Tricotan  May 1, 2013 2:11 PM

Got it! It was my fault!
^_^

HanJan Crochet on craftsy.com
HanJan Crochet  May 2, 2013 7:52 AM

So glad you got it sorted! Hope you enjoy making the rest of it! Hannah from HanJan

Doreen Smith on craftsy.com
Doreen Smith  February 25, 2013 5:21 PM

I really do love this,,It's just beautiful,,

Roman_Toyger on craftsy.com
Roman_Toyger  January 16, 2013 5:41 PM

I LOVED working this pattern. It's a gorgeous heirloom blanket that was perfect for a baby boy. Thank you!

crafter99 on craftsy.com
crafter99  April 23, 2012 0:15 PM

Beautiful! and thank you for your comments and follow!!

Soft Cream ZigZag Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern