PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Surprise your pets with a homemade cat or dog toy!
With this clear and easy to follow crochet pattern you can make your very own dog bone, and personalize it with your own pet's name embroidered on it. :)
--> When made with a 4.0mm crochet needle, the dog bone will become approx. 19cm / 7.4" in length.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
- Optional: Catnip, if you want this bone to become a cat toy
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet
- Skipping stitches and additional cast-on
- Optional: basic embroidery skills
The pattern is written in English using US crochet terminology. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there's an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: advanced beginner.
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)