Crocodile Stitch Boots Duo - Adult/Baby

from Bonita Patterns

Add your comment:

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  November 27, 2013 9:57 AM

if any questions or help is required on this or any of our patterns please contact Pattern Support, at [ patternsupport@bonitapatterns.com ] for assistance.

Leslie Cruz,
Technical Editor
Bonita Patterns. LLC

JHCrafter on craftsy.com
JHCrafter  February 4, 2014 7:34 PM

Love these patterns! Written very well and are the cutest baby booties ever! My mother in law loves the ones I made her too. :)

Crews on craftsy.com
Crews  June 8, 2012 1:38 PM

Absolutely love these. They are probably the most accurate to size booties, I've ever made. Keep up the great designs. Love them all.

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  June 12, 2012 6:56 AM

I'm glad you like them, Crews! I think one of the first things I learned from my mom about dressing well was "make sure whatever you buy fits you well". Good fitting will be not only comfortable, but flattering...whether fitting for clothing or shoes. I try hard to bring mom's advice to my patterns.

ladywanda936430 on craftsy.com
ladywanda936430  September 9, 2012 8:09 PM

love this pattern, have purchased a book with hats etc similar to these and new to crocheting am finding it hard to follow the crocidile stitch pattern, being left handed doesnt help

ArleneArmstrong on craftsy.com
ArleneArmstrong  July 1, 2012 5:49 AM

do you deliver tthis patt. in a pdf file that I can download? Really cute boots.

gellykee838117 on craftsy.com
gellykee838117  August 10, 2012 7:42 AM

Hia, I notice you sell the baby & adult sizes together.. Is it possible to buy a bundle of all three size ranges, please? KG

Stitchinoutloud on craftsy.com
Stitchinoutloud  August 29, 2012 3:10 PM

I bought this pattern a while back and absolutely love it and so does everyone else who sees the finished product!! It works up great in solids/tonal, variegated and gradient yarns. If you've never done the croc stitch no need to worry, there's lots of pic and great explanation on working these super cute "scales". Can't go wrong with this pattern at all! :)

Caxpat on craftsy.com
Caxpat  September 3, 2012 10:46 PM

What yarn did you use for the varigated baby size and child size?

Crocodile Stitch Boots Duo - Adult/Baby Pattern