from Bubble Birds
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
- chart and written instructions for a Lily motif, a motif layout for a blanket
- textured ''join as you go'' method and contrast color seam join (step by step tutorials in pictures)
- 19 color combinations and a blank sheet to draw your own color combo
- and also 2 add-ons: instructions and motif layouts for a potholder and a bag/basket.
Sale on Ravelry:
- till the end of December 25, 2012 - 50% Off Sale
- till the end of January 2, 2013 - 25% Off Sale
Gauge is not crucial for this design. Any yarn with an appropriately sized hook can be used. The size of the blanket can be easily adjusted.
820 yards of DK weight
Lena Fedotova is a knitting and crochet designer from Ukraine, traveling around the world in an old wooden boat. She currently stays anchored in Montenegro.