Basic Skills Necessary:
- sc-single crochet hdc-half double crochet dc-double crochet tr- triple crochet dbtr-double triple (thread over 3 times) trcl- triple cluster- keeping the last loop on the hook, triple the number of times indicated then draw through all loops on the hook. Dbtrcl-double triple cluster- keeping the last loop on hook, double triple the number of times indicated, then draw through all loops on hook.
Peeking flowers crochet doily pattern.
Gauge- 10 dc across = 1 inch. 3 dc high = 1 inch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 15 inches from daisy to daisy
- Size 10 crochet thread. Amount is estimated white- 200 yards blue-100 yards pink-100 yards yellow-50 yards brown-50 yards green -50 yards
- size 2 crochet hook or size needed for gauge
You Will Also Need:
- 16 small wiggly eyes -7mm