Basic Skills Necessary:
- slip ring
- slip stitch
- single crochet
- double crochet
- treble crochet
Doily Crochet Pattern or Mandala Rug PDF
Mandala Rug or Doily Crochet Pattern in two colors or just one!
My dog loves the rug,
I use it to meditate,
cool home decor accessory,
look great in bathrooms or kids room too
Plus with same pattern you can make a beautiful doily!!!
Easy and fast, you can make either rug or doily in a crochet session, you will fall in love as I did!!
You will recieve:
- Text instructions in American English Crochet Standard Terms
- Mandala Symbols Diagram
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Rug Finished size: - 35.4 in (90 cm) diameter if you make it with bulky tarn, if not I suposse it will result smaller
- Doily Finished size: 13.8 in = 35 cm diameter
- materials for the Rug:
- Tarn know also as T-Yarn, T-Shirt Yarn, Tee shirt Yarn, Recycle Yarn, Craft Cord, etc
- This is really bulky, the most I founded in market about 1/4 inch wide = 4WPI
- You will need aprox > 42.3287 oz of grey and 21.1643 oz of blue. - 16mm (Q) is a big crochet hook perfect for bulky tarn
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- materials for Doillies:
- I used colorful bulky cords crocheted with a 5mm hook, but it works with any yarn.