PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Get ready for Christmas with this crochet pattern for a lovely Christmas Stocking! :)
With this easy to follow and clear crochet pattern you can make a Christmas Stocking for everyone in your family! And all your neighbours and friends, of course. You can even make one for your cat or dog. Wouldn't that be so cute?
When they're all finished, stuff them with tons of gifts, and have the best Christmas ever! ^^
--> When made with a 4.0mm crochet hook and light worsted weight yarn, the Stocking will become approx. 35cm/14inch in lenght.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 6.5mm and 4.0mm crochet needle.
- Light worsted weight yarn.
- A little bit of filling material for the pompoms.
- A sewing needle, to put the sock together.
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the hat together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
- Half double crochet (UK: half treble crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Difficulty level: medium.
4.0mm crochet hook
6.5mm crochet hook
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)