For all the craft fans out there, here's a crochet pattern for an incredibly large button pillow! ^^
This pattern is perfect for you if crafts are the only thing you can think of during the day. And for everyone else, of course. :) It looks really nice and cozy on a couch or in a lounge chair. Or use it as a cat pillow!
The holes in the pillow go all the way through the button, so you can even add some "yarn" to the button, as seen on the pictures.
Needed materials to make this pattern:
- a 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the button pillow to be the same size as pictured, approx. 24"/60cm in diameter.
- Light worsted weight yarn: approx. 750 grams of yarn for the pillow, and approx. 100 grams for the rope.
- Filling material, approx. 1 kilogram.
- A sewing needle.
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Magic ring.
- Slipstitches (UK: single crochet).
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet).
- Very basic sewing skills.
- The ability to change colours.
- Increasing stitches.
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used.
Skill level: easy.
There are a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
4.0mm crochet needle
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)