Basic Skills Necessary:
- Stitches: Single crochet, double crochet, treble, slip stitch.
Want to make a gift for someone special for Valentines Day?
This 3 D heart can be made for Valentine's Day or as a Christmas ornament.
The pattern is a written instruction accompanied with a crochet chart for better understanding.
2 crochet halves are crocheted in no time and starched. Afterwards you sew the 2 hearts together.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Width: 13cm/5 inches Length: 12cm 4 3/4 inches
- 1 skein 100% cotton 160m/50g 175 yards/1,76 ounces.
- For starching: 1/2 cup potato starch, 1/2cup cold water, 1/2cup warm water, plastic foil
- 1 styropor heart
You Will Also Need:
- Hook 7mm US: K/10 and 3mm US:C/2
- Pinning Needles
- Sewing Needle
Marks & Kattens: Bianca
Read blog or news article about this pattern »