Basic Skills Necessary:
- CH - chain
- HDC - half double crochet
- DC - double crochet
- TRC - triple crochet
- SLST - slip stitch
- V-Stitch - DC, CH 1, DC in same stitch
- SK - skip
This blanket pattern is completely adjustable for any size! Make a baby blanket or make a King size afghan with it!
Rows 1-6 approximately 3" tall 12 HDCs = approximately 3" wide
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- finished size will depend on individual crocheter and how large they want their blanket to be.
- 4 Skeins Bernat Baby Coordinates - Any Color
- G hook or size needed to obtain gauge