sWeeT WaTErMeLOn bABy SuNDreSS

from hOOk iT!

Add your comment:

BGarner on craftsy.com
BGarner  April 13, 2013 8:26 PM

How difficult would this pattern be to modify for a size 18 or 24 months. I would love to make this for my Grandbaby who will be 2 at the end of May. Thank you.

wiLDaBoUtCoLoR on craftsy.com
wiLDaBoUtCoLoR  April 20, 2013 5:34 PM

Not hard at all. The starting of the dress can be modified to fit you as well.
Jane

BGarner on craftsy.com
BGarner  April 21, 2013 1:05 AM

I think I did it. I increased the chains around to fit her and have just finished the skirt and added 3 additional row. It is so sweet Now to get that no chain HD foundation for the straps. Will post a picture when I have it completed. And by the way, I love working with cotton yarn. Thank you so much.

wiLDaBoUtCoLoR on craftsy.com
wiLDaBoUtCoLoR  April 29, 2013 0:05 PM

You're so welcome. Any time :'} Anxious to see the dress. Link me up!

BGarner on craftsy.com
BGarner  May 4, 2013 9:58 AM

Just finished this darling dress. I now have to get it in the mail for my grandbaby's birthday. I can not wait to see pictures of her in it. I did add some of my own touches - sewed little black buttons to the bodice and made green bows for the straps where they meet the bodice. To size it up to 18 months was very easy and this pattern was quick and so much fun to work on. I am working on some accessories to go with it - peep toe slippers, hat, and a purse. Maybe a little overboard but....Thank you so much for the pattern and for your wonderful design.

wiLDaBoUtCoLoR on craftsy.com
wiLDaBoUtCoLoR  May 10, 2013 6:37 AM

You're so welcome! I just knew other would love it as I do. Can't wait to see it too!

Azmeema on craftsy.com
Azmeema  November 10, 2012 7:48 PM

Ellen, I also remember the little weaving loom. Bless you n yrs. You've such a wonderful spirit that comes thru on yr bio. I'm 53 n hv 21+ Grandbabies & Grandchildren. (I hv 6 stepkds + 3 bios.) Aren't they all just GRAND-babies & GRAND-children? Mine r skatred all ovr, which is V'ry hrd. I look 4wrd to yr pats & posts, Barbara

wiLDaBoUtCoLoR on craftsy.com
wiLDaBoUtCoLoR  April 20, 2013 5:42 PM

Hello Barbara. I get confused when my own children are starting new families at the age when they are getting their own grandbabies, bless their hearts. You have a large family too. I never thought of becoming a great grand honey at my young age....lol

eprice1688 on craftsy.com
eprice1688  May 15, 2012 10:09 AM

really sweat, both, the girl and the dress!

wiLDaBoUtCoLoR on craftsy.com
wiLDaBoUtCoLoR  June 5, 2012 1:00 PM

Thank you eprice1688! She is a little sweet girl.

sWeeT WaTErMeLOn bABy SuNDreSS Pattern