Basic Skills Necessary:
Formed from a large circle with sleeves inserted later, the Poppy Lace Crochet Cocoon can be worn in two ways; As a jacket with a shorter collar, or flip it upside down and it becomes a shrug with a wide shawl collar.
Any gauge, any yarn is fine.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- This pattern is not sized, it is meant to be worked to YOUR individual size based on two simple measurements.
- In any pattern figuring yardages is a bit of a crap shoot. Since this pattern is individually sized, yardages may differ.
- Approximate yardage: Yell & Pink 190 (210, 240, 260) yds ea; Green 380 (430, 480, 530) yds; Red 570 (640, 720, 790) yds. Total Yds 1340 (1500, 1670, 1840). In general you'll need 1 part Yellow & Pink, 2 parts Green and 3 parts Red.
- Any yarn can be used for this pattern.
- Yarn used for sample: Artyarns Ultramerino 4 (191 yds / 174m; 1.75oz / 50g) per skein; colors used: 201/Yellow, 109/Pinks, 119/Greens, 115/Reds
- Crochet hook appropriately sized for yarn used